1. Do you have a favourite sweater?
I have so many sweaters and hoodies, and love all of them. TTATT But I think either the hoodie of our student organization, or the hoodie of the college I did exchange in in the US.
2. What’s your middle name?
I actually have two. Anni & Elina. I used to prefer them both to my first name, and still kinda do, but they are probs like in the top 10 most usual Finnish names...
3. Do you still talk to the first person you kissed?
I'm not gonna count kisses when I was like 7... so, yes.
4. Do you get on with your grandpa?
I do. Though he doesn't remember me, or anyone else anymore for that matter. So it is a bit awkward to interact with him.
5. What was your favourite cartoon as a kid?
Pokemon and Moomins! I also enjoyed The Busy World of Richard Scarry, Winx Club, Animals of the Farthing Wood... There must be more but I can't remember right now.
6. What’s your favourite cartoon now?
Bob's Burgers. All the way. If you haven't watched it, go! Now! Great comedy show for adults, without being offensive.
7. Do you read the news paper?
No. Only if something huge has happened, I check it from the web. But I have started watching the news on tv! How adult of me!
8. Who was the last text you sent to?
I'm gonna count facebook messeger, so my friend from Wisconsin who's coming here next semester! \o/
9. What does the last text you sent say?
"btw, when are you planning on flying here? after new years?"
10. If you could have any hair colour what would it be?
I don't know... I do like my natural hair color, so I've never had the guts to dye it... But probably some shades of blue. Or maybe my current color, but warmer and slightly darker. Like a toasty, gingery brown.
11. Do you like nature documentaries?
Love them! Best thing to watch on lazy Saturday nights after a good sauna.
12. What is your aesthetic?
This is kind of a tricky question... Currently fresh crisp autumn weather (which we have currently and it is the best!), toasty browns and oranges next to bright blue sky. But also rustic wintery, christmassy things. Ice. Fairy lights. I don't really know how to answer this question lel
13. When did you last pet a dog?
I think it was like a month ago, when we dogsat our friend's parents' dog over one weekend. He was the cutest cuddler.
14. Whose friend’s parents do you like the most?
I don't think I prefer anyone's parents over someone else's... All my childhood friends' parents are pretty similar, and I don't meet them that much anymore. And I've never met my newer friends' parents. Except for the ones whose dog we had here, and they brought us beer. So them, I guess haha
15. Have you ever been on a road trip?
Yes, multiple! Family trips from here (southern Finland) to Lapland during winter breaks, and then last fall from Madison to Toronto with my US friends. It was quite a trip.
16. Tell me about someone you know called Emma.
I know SO MANY people called Emma. But the closest one is my friend, who studied some kind of game design development stuff (??) in Helsinki, and now lives here with her boyfriend and they just got a kitten! She's one of my best friends from high school, and might actually read this... If so, Hi Emma! o/
17. Are you reading a book in english class, what is it?
I don't have any other courses from my major (english lol) this semester, except my BA thesis seminar... So I should be reading a lot of books for that
18. Do you have a favourite aunt?
I have 3 aunts, and I get along with all of them really well. But I do think my dad's sister shares the most similar sense of humor with me, so I guess her.
19. Baths or showers?
Showers, cause I don't have a bath, and never really wanted one that bad... It would be great, but it's not a must.
20. Skiing or sun bathing?
21. Do you kill spiders?
I do. Not sorry.
22. Have you ever made an ice pop?
23. Are you wearing shoes right now?
Nope. I don't understand people who wear shoes in their house. It is 100 times more comfortable to be without shoes, ans also, why do you want to bring all the dirt from outside to your house?
24. Tell me about you favourite primary school/elementary school teacher
Gaah it's been so long... I guess my 5th-6th grade history teacher. He was really down to earth and fun.
25. Who was the last person you hugged?
26. Do you wear glasses?
Yes. I wear contact lenses most of the days. I am super blind without them or glasses.
27. Do you have a cat?
28. Do you have a favourite pair of underwear?
Yes. Lace on the back, SHARK on the front.
29. What was your last tweet?
I don't tweet.
30. Do you still use facebook?
Yes. I chat with my finnish and foreign friends there, and also keep up with all the events our student group organizes.
31. Do you like birds?
I love birds! Penguins and owls are the greatest! But I'm also afraid of birds. My friend has little parrots, and they're the cutest things ever, but their beaks and claws scare me (like all sharp things), and also when they fly.
32. Who was the last person you called cute?
33. Who was the last person that called you cute?
34. How did you meet your best friend?
35. Escalators or elevators?
I... what Do people have a preference?
36. Are you named after anyone, who?
I don't think I am.
37. What was your first url?
I used to have this pixel art website called coconutty.org for couple of years when I was like 14...
38. Autumn or winter?
Winter. Nothing beats snow and ice and christmas.
39. Do you win at scrabble?
I've only played it like 3 times and can't remember who won.
40. Put your ipod on shuffle , what is the first song that comes up by?
Beyond the Sea from Finding Nemo.
41. Have you ever drunk from a mason jar?
42. Can you draw?
Naaah... It's not like I'm part of an art based website.
43. What was your first profile picture?
44. Favourite t-shirt?
I can't choose, I have some many! But few of my favorites are my squirtle, pawnee, wisconsin and van halen shirts.
45. Best tumblr friend?
I don't have any only-tumblr friends
46. When did you last run?
I really can't remember probably when I was in a hurry somewhere.
47. Do you like to paint your nails?
I do like it, but a rarely actually paint my nails, because it takes half a day and it's chipped and then it just looks awful.
48. Did you ever do something as a kid that got you into loads of trouble?
Nahh I don't think so. I did dumb stuff, but that's what you're supposed to do as a kid.
49. Who is your favourite dog that isn’t yours?
I can't put them in an order! D: But my cousins' dog, who I see like 4 times a year or so, was the cutest last christmas. I had been away in the states for 5 months, and only would have seen this dog once during that time, on fathers' day, but didn't. Still, on christmas as we visited my grandparents, this dog just lost it when she saw me, and kept following me the whole time we were there, as if she knew I had been away. ;^; <3
50. Have you ever been drunk?
Ha. Hahah. HahahahahaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
51. Have you ever done something you regret while drunk?
Yes. But nothing actually bad, just embarrassing. Like arguing about politics, and crying about unimportant stuff. But that's part of life.
52. Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
I'm stuffy and feel really dry, so not really.
53. Do/did you like you math teacher?
I can't remember. I don't think I ever disliked any of my math teachers... But I also don't think I necessarily liked all of them either.
54. Do you often ride the bus?
Nah. I've been lucky to always live so close to everything so I could walk/bike there. But during winter/fall/spring if it's raining super hard, then I may take a bus home from down town.
55. Do you have a fireplace in your house?
There is one at my parents house, but not in my own flat.
56. Are you violent when you’re angry?
57. Do you cry when you’re angry?
58. Favourite Harry Potter book?
It's been sooo long since I last read the books, so I can't really tell. I do love the series tho.
59. Can you remember your last dream?
No. But the last dream I do remember we actually got parrots and I didn't know what to do with them and a few of them were super cute, but then there was one who kept biting me..
60. Do you go to bed early or late?
Depends. I really like staying up late, and sleeping in, but I also love mornings. So I've been getting myself up fairly early lately -> I get tired earlier.
61. Do you speak a second language?
I speak a fourth language hohohoho. English, Swedish and Spanish. Swedish is the weakest rn, cause I haven't used it in years.
62. Who was your first ever best friend?
The same person who still is. :>
63. Have you ever had an operation?
Yes. When I was a baby they took out my tonsils, and then year ago my broken wrist needed surgery.
64. Tell me about your favourite cousin
My oldest cousins are 4 years younger than me, and the 5 other are even younger. So probably the oldest two are my fave since I have most in common with them. Or then the youngest one, who is also my god son. I CAN'T CHOOSE
65. Do you have a piece of clothing that doesn’t even fit you anymore but you can’t bare to throw away?
I have some my mom has spared from when I was like 2. And then I just noticed few days ago that a pair of jeans didn't fit, I don't know if it was because I was bloated, but I still gotta start exercising again
66. Have you ever been in a musical?
I've went to see a few, like the Rocky Horror Musical, but I've never been part of one.
67. Do you have a porch?
Nope. But I do have a balcony.
68. How many times have you watched your favourite movie?
Like 5? idk
69. What do you order at McDonalds?
Same as Bulbie, only nuggets and fries. I don't like fast food chains' burgers.
70. Do you get on with old people?
With fun, open-minded old people, yes.
71. Science fiction or romance?
I'm not a huge fan of science fiction. I did enjoy Star Wars, but other than that it's kinda meh. As is plain romance, but I guess I'd choose that.
72. Do you take naps?
73. How many classes do you/did you take in high-school?
Our high school years were divided into 5 periods, and in each one you had to have 6-7 classes. And here high school is 3 years, with the final year being only 3 periods and then time to revise for the matriculation exams.
74. When did it last snow where you live?
I think in April? I can't remember.
75. Does it ever snow where you live?
76. How many months until your birthday?
77. How much charge does your computer have right now?
78. What is your favourite disney channel movie?
High School Musical 2. It is the best one of the 3, and if you disagree, get yo ass outta here.
79. The city or the sea side?
I have the privilege of living in a place that is both. But I do prefer quiet semi-rural places to the city, so sea side.
80. What is your least favourite colour?
81. Do you have homework to do?
Yes. I should be doing research for my thesis, but here I am.
82. Are you still friends with your first best friend?
Yes. Didn't I already answer a question like this?
83. Do you have/are you the gay cousin?
I am not the gay cousin, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had one. Most of them are so young still, and I don't see them too often to be able to tell yet.
84. Do you own dungarees?
Yes! Dungaree shorts, which i stole from my sister mwahah.
85. Do you like to play sport?
Not really. I did dance, and enjoyed PE when we played football, etc. But it's not a thing I seek to do.
86. What was your favourite ever christmas present?
My birthday is on christmas day (yes I do get both presents) so usually the birthday presents overshadowed the christmas presents. My boyfriend did get me a nano block squirtle as christmas/birthday present couple years ago, so that one probably.
87. How old are you?
88. What is your mum’s name?
89. Do you ever use internet explorer?
Nah, except on university's and library's computers.
90. Have you ever had blonde hair?
Until I was 7, my hair was really blonde. After that, nope.
91. Is there a play park near your house?
There are so many of them around here!
92. When did you last see the person you have a crush on?
This morning when he left for classes and I stayed in bed.
93. Who did you last talk to on the phone?
94. Pants or dresses?
Pants. Dresses look cute, but I feel so awkward in them.
95. Do you read fan fiction?
96. What is you’re favourite blog?
I don't really read blogs either.
97. Do you write poetry?
98. Drama or comedy?
99. Have you ever had a hickey?
No, but I've accidentally made one. Haha
Moxximillion Ancientbarioth1 hoho